Guardian NEO Backup
Certificate file is located in:
- Windows: %allusersprofile%\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\OnlineBackup\Default
- Linux: /var/lib/Acronis/BackupAndRecovery/OnlineBackup/Default
- MacOS: /Library/Application Support/Acronis/BackupAndRecovery/OnlineBackup/Default
Before sending the certificate, check if the certificate valid or not.
If cloud certificate expires soon, follow the steps below to recreate it:
1. Stop Acronis Managed Machine Service
2. Move the current certificate to a different location
3. Start Acronis Managed Machine Service
4. Start a manual cloud backup job or wait for a scheduled cloud backup.
5. A new certificate will be created at the original location. After you verified that everything works fine, delete the old certificate from the location to where you copied it.